concept of māyā in Śaṃkara and Radhakrishnan
Publisher: Chanakya Publications in Delhi
Written in English
- Radhakrishnan, S. 1888-1975.,
- Maya (Hinduism)
|Statement||Ronald D. [i.e. Donald R.] Tuck.|
|LC Classifications||B5134.R334 T82 1986|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||156 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||156|
|LC Control Number||86902493|
- Where to stay in Scotland.
- Vera quadrangle, Missouri--Pike Co., 1991
- Wild play
- Victor Hugo
- child of the Revolution
- Popular movements, c1830-1850
- Buffalo land
- Plants in the service of man
- Analysis on Lie Groups with Polynomial Growth
- One Minute After You Die
- Catharine Esther Beecher (pioneer educator).
- report of an independent review of endoscope decontamination in Northern Ireland
- Report on the MAORT sabotage.
- The politics of the past
- Mexican American (Chicano) handbook of affirmative action programs for employers and employees
- R.I.P Comic Modules (Tsr Comic Modules, No 15)
- Mechanical assist for the failing heart
- Money talks
- Social thought of Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Intelligence from Virgo
concept of māyā in Śaṃkara and Radhakrishnan by Donald R. Tuck Download PDF EPUB FB2
A collaborative effort. You are welcome to contribute, especially if you happen to be an expert. The aim is to collect as comprehensive a bibliography of Indian Christian Writings as possible, both primary and secondary, according to author.
“Radhakrishnan's Interpretation of Śaṅkara.” Radhakrishnan Centenary Volume. Parthasarathi and D.P. Chattopadhyaya. Delhi: Oxford University Press, “Radhakrishnan's Second Presentation of Śaṅkara's Teaching.” Prajña: Kashi Hindu Vishvavidyalaya Patrika (Special issue for S.R.'s Centenary smṛti) 34 ( Concept of Swapna (Dream) - An Ayurvedic Concept of Tataparya in Indian Theory of Concept of the ‘Evil’ and the ‘Evil Eye’ in Concept of the Self in the Upanisads - Its Origin and Concept of the Ultimate Reality in Tantric Concept of Vajra and its Symbolic.